Dr. Shreedhar Archik
• Dr. Shreedhar Archik completed his MBBS and MS from Seth GS medical college and KEM hospital, Mumbai.
• He then went abroad and was trained at the prestigious Nuffield Orthopedic center, Oxford.
• He served as a lecturer in the department of Orthopedics, Oxford University.
• He was awarded M.Sc. in Orthopedics by Oxford University for doing pioneering research in the field of Limb lengthening.
• He returned to India in 1996 and has been practicing in the field of Joint replacement surgery and complex trauma.
• He has performed more than 10,000 joint replacements. He not only performs hip and knee replacement surgeries but also offers total and reverse shoulder replacement surgeries and total elbow replacement surgeries.
• He is a well-known name in knee preserving surgeries and is well known for his work in high tibial osteotomy.